Sunday, September 11, 2016

My Scoliosis surgery has a lot of side effects on me?

I am very angry as someone spread false reports about me.
On 10
th of Sept 2016, I received a call from a man bearing this phone number +60167710134. He told me he got my contact from his friend with a scoliosis child whom I talked to at the hospital the day before.

The caller actually want to gather info from me as his friend convey to him that I had a fail scoliosis surgery. This spinal fusion scoliosis surgery that I took ended me have a lot of side-effects.

Huh! SHIT YOU xdf$%%**&&'##%6^^! . To the owner of that phone number owner. Inform your friend. I can take up a lawsuit to sue him/her for defamation and also cause others to loose faith on scoliosis surgery! Ask him/her if the surgery I undergone on 17th of Feb 2014 has make me worst than before. Would this Wong Chor Mun wear this off shoulder dress as blouse with a pair of long pants walking around on a pair of high heels from 10am till 10pm on 9th of Sept 2016? 

FYI I did  lap swimming from 7.40pm till 9pm the day before.  Think and analyse it, if ever a person are in so much of pain can he/she do all this.?  

ASK HIM/HER DID HE/SHE REMEMBER THAT I WORE THIS DRESS AS BLOUSE YESTERDAY? !!!!



No comments: