Friday, November 13, 2020

Monoragala, Uva Province

 Monoragala

I used this town to break my journey to Katagrama. Monoragala is situated in UVA providence. There is no tourist attraction at Monoragala,  however there many big hotel . This big hotel are mainly use to held functions and wedding receptions.

My journey from Batticaloa to Monoragala are as follow using public bus.
Batticaloa ---> Kalmunai 44km 1 hr journey 75 SLR

---> Ampara 65KM 1 hr journey 65SLR ---> Monoragala 113KM 3 hr 160SLR

I usually overnight at Hotel Sensoria No.08,Thissa mawatha, Monaragala, Sri Lanka.




Sri Lankan are very warm and hospitality people. 

This is what I posted on my FB page on Nov 10 2018 

"Thank you for your families kind hospitality extended to me just now. Traveling alone there are times I got surprises. I really enjoy spending a few moments with your families."



This is the masterpiece of the host's son. Different country, different culture ,children are brought up in different upbringing. Country where I am from our parents mindset is
"How do I stop my child from drawing on the wall?". Our mum will get so furious and will canned us if ever we did this in the house's wall.


No comments: